The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Where are you Mr. Sun?

Now, I haven't posted in a while. But, I figured out what to post on today. Exercise. Now excersise helps CF people tramendously, because it helps your lungs. It not only "excersises your body", but also your lungs. It helps improve your lungs and makes you and your lungs healthier. Some things I do to stay healty is I;
*Run
*Walk
*Bike Ride
*Swim
Now I try to run a 1/2 mile everyday, but since it's been so rainy I haven't been able to, that's why I keep wondering where are you Mr. Sun?
I walk quite a bit, because it's fun easy excersise(and my puppy enjoys it tramendously) :)
Bike Riding is very fun, and can be quite a work out depending where you bike ride, and I think swimming is one of the best things to do, along with running.
So, those are some ideas on how to keep you healthy during the summer. I hope you take the time to excercise a little more--trust me your lungs will appreciate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment