Todays post, the top 5 things I love about CF, is just something I thought I would do so you can all see what I love about CF, and maybe you agree with some of the things.
1) Strength-I believe that people with CF have a stronger Strength, and they are able to handle more things than most people because they know having strength keeps them healthy =)
2) Differences-I believe that CF makes you different, In a good way. It makes you who you are as a person. It makes you who YOU are.
3) Life-I believe that having CF makes you realize what life is all about and what life truely is about. I believe that if you have CF or any other illness for that matter, I believe that it makes you really appreciate life, and makes you learn to live your life to the fullest EVERY-SINGLE-DAY!
4) Determination-I believe that CF gives you a determination or shall I say will power to live life, and not be afraid,and I believe that CF gives you more strength and you learn at a very young age how to live life, and not be afraid.
5) My Life-I love my life with CF, I wouldn't have it any other way. I believe that God put me on this earth with CF for a reason/purpose, and I'm going to live out my purpose and not let him down. I love waking up and being thankful that I'm here another day. I love telling my story to people. I love being different. I am thankful that I have CF. I wouldn't have it anyother way(well at least until the cure somes). I am not going to do anything in my power to make CF stand for "Cure Found". I believe that each and every person who has CF, is a gift from God, and is amazing in there own special way. I hope everybody knows how SPECIAL they are, and I hope that you don't forget it!
I want to sum it up by saying I love my life. Sure it may be difficult,and stressful at some points, but that's life. You just have to move on. We may hit obstacles in our way, but we just have to fight through them and move on and wait for the another one. I want everybody to understand how precious life is, and I believe that if you have CF, you are some of the strongest people I know, and I truely believe you understand just how precious life is. I want you to remember that "life is a journey constantly turning down an unknown path". I hope each and every one of you remembers to life your life to the fullest EACH and EVERY day! Because remember; "live each day as if it were your last, because tomorrow's never promised"