The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Confirmation

Last Sunday(December 5th) I recieved the sacrament of Confirmation, where I am officially considered a member/adult to our church. I got to spend it with my family, and friends. I had an unexpected surprise from my godmother(who lives in Illinois) and her daughter(my cousin). It was a wonderful surprise, and it made my day very special. I just wanted to share some photos from that day with all of you. Oh, and yes there was lots of talking about Bora Bora :) Enjoy!
After Confirmation with my sisters. (left to right: Me(and Bo), Sam, and Steph).

BO
Me and Bo :)

My Cake(we forgot to take a picture before mom cut it) hehe
My sponsor and I with our priest and Bishop. (left to right: my uncle DaWayne-Sponsor, Me, The Bishop, and our priest-Fr. Nathan)
This picture's hard to see, but this is me doing one of the readings during mass.
and lastly the best surprise of all, my aunt and cousin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment