The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We're going to Bora Bora in....

March!!! we got the phone call yesterday(Monday) that the trip will be 9 days(2 days for travel). 7 days total in Bora Bora. We are going to leave at night, so then we get to Bora Bora in the morning(their time) or something like that :)
We are looking at going sometime in March. I'm so excited. It's going to be so amazing.
So I can't wait till the time gets closer, then we can schedule my hair appt(i must get it colored for Bora Bora) haha. Then a group of my friends and I can get mani/pedi's(and try to convince my mom to get her fake nails again). Oh, and did I mention shopping?!?!. We must get some new summer clothes.
I'm so excited to be able to relax with my family and enjoy each other. It is going to be such a memorable moment. Memories will be created-in paradise. We are going to one of the most beautiful islands in the world. This trip is going to be amazing, but I wish all of you could expierence this feeling. It seems not real. I think about it all the time, but it still doesn't seem real. It hasn't set in yet. I just have this feeling in my heart that I wish everybody could feel, a feeling of honor, and excitment. Even with planning the trip it still doesn't seem real. I'm just so amazed and so honored, and I hope everyone gets to have their one wish come true one day. because it's magical. It's a miracle. It's a Dream Come True.

2 comments: