The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

In 10 hours...

In just 10 hours I will be at my dr. appt in Minnesota for a check up. I go every 3 months as a routine(because of having CF). As you may or may not have read from my last post, one of my new years resolutions is to have awesome lung function, and make 2011 a no-hospital stay year! and so far, I am having a VERY great feeling that tomorrow's going to be a great appt. I am almost positive my lung function will be 97% or higher. I'm shooting for 98 or 100%. fingers crossed :)
*I am also going to try to remember to ask my awesome doctor, if there is any research study's/opportunities for me to get involved in. It's been a while since i've done any research study's, but I was one of the children who was involved in the study that children I believe under the age of 5 could take Tobi or Pulmozime. I was the one who did the study and determined that! I feel so proud to this day that I was the one who was partly responsible for kids around the U.S. to be able to take Tobi or Pulmozime under the age of 5.
So everyone have a good day and i'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment