The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

PICC Picture


Okay, so here is the picture I've been promising for ohh, i don't know--almost 2 weeks. Yes i've been slacking. This is the FIRST time ever i've had a PICC line without stitches. It's very different, but it's a new experience :) Well just a quick update, i do feel better, i go back to the doctor Friday and we'll go from there. So far i've been on IV antibiotics for 2 weeks and 2 days. Loving my PICC. :) Soo, anyways I will try to blog more from now on, things have just been crazy around here--in a good way :) I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day and honored those who have fought for our country and are serving our country to make it a better place. I hope everyone remembers Freedom isn't Free!!! ~God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment