The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Long Overdue Update

Wow, I am really slacking. I haven't posted very much at all this summer. I'm just going to give you all an update on how things are going. Things are going great! I'm feeling great, my summers going great. I am anxiously awaiting getting my new phone--SOON!!!! i hope :) We are in the process of possibly going to Arizona to see our great friends before the end of the year! So pumped, even if it's only for a couple days :) I go back to the doctor on September 15th for annual testing. That includes a glucose tolerance test(i absolutely love them!) i know i'm weird. Then I have an X-ray, then PFT's, then Doctor :) So basically that's how i've been doing,and what's going on in my world. I FINALLY after 5 months of being back from Bora Bora, i finally uploaded some pictures onto my facebook account. Here's a link to view them

Lastly I just wanted to let you all know, one of my great friends Jordan just came back from her Make~A~Wish trip. She went to the beautiful island of Hawaii!

And on a sad note, last week Tuesday another CFer lost her battle with CF. She was 21 years old. Breathe Easy Ashley!

Will try to blog more frequent! Hope all of you are doing well. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment