The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I didn't forget

So here is a picture of my new car that I promised from my last post. It needa a little work, nothing major but I LOVE it!


I forgot to take a picture of my coach purse, but i'll try to remember. I love that to. It's just a simple brown purse with purple inside :) It's a little older but I don't mind.

Also, last Wednesday my oldest sister got engaged. I'm so happy for her and her fiancee.

Anyways, i'm getting ready to leave Wednesday night for Florida. My parents qualified for a promotion with their business so we're going to Florida by our friends house, and going shark fishing on their yacht(possibly) and visiting, and then going to visit with my grandma and grandpa who live down their.

So, I will try post either before I leave or when I get back and share some pictures. Hope everyone's well. Love and ~God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment