The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays

Hello! I apologize for not udpdating more, my goal for 2012 is to try to update way more than I currently do, I will post pictures of our trip to Florida, but for now I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday season! I hope you all enjoy it, and cherish it with your families. I hope we all remember what we are thankful for this holiday season. For me, I am simply thankful for my health. My heart breaks for those who recently lost a family member and loved one, for those who's family members aren't around for the holidays anymore, and for those who are ill this holiday season and spending it in the hospital. I pray for all of you. I wish everyone a very very Happy Holidays, from my family to yours!!!


Love and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment