The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 24 & Hospital

Day 24 is something that means a lot to me and o course that would of course be my baby Bo :) I dont have a picture because im posting this from phone so you'll have to look back at Day 21 or i'll try to post a picture of him. Also i want to give a health update. I am currently in the hospital. Ive gone 8 months without being admitted so im not to dissapointed. I was expecting it. Theg are talking no PICC line so it should be a short stay. I always say i have expensive taste and like nice things and i love going on vacations, why not go somewhere expensive that has room service ;) haha. Well i shoild get to bed i will keep you all posted. Thanks for all the prayers and get well messages. It truely means a lot. Love you all. ~God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment