The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 25 & 26--Hospital Update later

So yesterday was day 25 and today is day 26. I will do a hospital update later. Anyways, day 25 was your top 5 favorite books/movies. My top favorite movies are:
1) Ladder 49
2) Hairspray
3) A Walk to Remember
4) Sweet Home Alabama
5) Miracle
and for the record i love ANY John Travolta movie :-) Next is my top favorite books are:
1) Hope was Here
2) Do You Think I'm Beautiful
3) Grown up Girlfriends
4) 7 Habbits of Highly Effective People
5) To Kill A Mockingbird
Day 26 is a photo of a place you want to go. I don't have a picture on my phone but i've been to Bora Bora and definetly want to go back soon but I do want to go to the BVI (British Virgin Islands).
Well i will do a health update later. Love you all. ~God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment