Most of the time on my blog I write about health updates regarding my illness-Cystic Fibrosis(CF). I explain different things that might be going on in regards to my illness and I talk about my medications, treatments, etc. Well the other day I was thinking-I don't think I have ever done a non-CF blog. Maybe I have in the past I have, but It hasn't been for a long time, so I decided in this post today I am going to tell you some random facts about myself that you may or may not already know, to help you get to know me a little better :)
1) I am a Christian-I try my best to live a christian lifestyle and pray each night before i go to bed, and go to church.
2) My dog, my baby, is my life!
3) My favorite music group is Rascal Flatts.
4) My current favorite song is "That's Why I Pray" by Big and Rich
5) My favorite actor is John Travolta.
6) I finished high school a whole year earlier because I was homeschooled online my last 3 years of highschool.
7) I drive a SUV.
8) I have an Iphone.
9) I don't watch much TV-we don't have it at our house, so i only watch it at my grandmas and I honestly don't care if I do or don't watch it.
10) My favorite books right now are 1913 by Oliver DeMille, and Freedom Shift by Oliver DeMille.
11) I'm not a political person, BUT I understand that politics are something thats very important in our country.
12) I have been to Bora Bora, Tahiti, Canada, Arizona, California, Colarodo, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin (my home state).
13) I love Starbucks.
14) I have a "thing" for designer handbags.
15) I love shoes.
16) I NEVER pay full price for ANYTHING (in regards to clothes, shoes, handbags etc..)!-I am the definition of a "sale shopper" and "always finding a good deal".
17) I have 2 older sisters, Samantha and Stephanie.
18) I love traveling.
19) I try to live my life to the fullest.
20) My favorite quote is; "Life's not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away."
Well I hope this helped you to get to know me a little more. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact me on Twitter: @PaigeCF94, or the email on here, or through Facebook!