The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Monday, May 13, 2013

Little Bit of Everything

Hello! It's been a little while since I've blogged, so this blog will be a bit of everything. Last time I blogged I had just had a doctor appointment. So far I'm staying healthy :) weather in Wisconsin is starting to get warmer. I went for my first run/jog today and it felt great. I actually dislike running a lot but I decided to stop my gym membership for the summer and start running again. I dislike it but I know it's the right thing to do to keep my health good and to keep my body in shape.
I notice I haven't posted pictures for a while. I will have to do that soon.
My dog is doing wonderful. He's my baby :) things have been pretty crazy but fun the last few weeks. I am making a goal with myself to become a better blogger. I promise I will start trying to blog more. I can't believe the year is almost half over. I'm excited to see what the other half brings.
Well i am finishing my nightly meds. I will try to blog soon. Thank you all for following!
~God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment