The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Monday, October 14, 2013

Update

Hey everyone just thought i'd do a quick update. Things are going good. My body and I are preparing for winter. I got my flu shot today(Monday). Next week Thursday I go to the Dr. It will be my first visit with my new doctor at the adult center. I'm kinda excited. I will also be getting a blood test for the study I'm apart of for the next year or so. So I will definetly give you all an update after my dr appt. 
My baby(Bo) is doing good. Next week will be the 4 year anniversary of when I got him. It doesn't seem that long ago. I love him so much. 



Other than that things are good. My grandpa had a tiny stroke a few weeks ago and is doing better. I posted a photo of him and I on Facebook yesterday:
"He's one of the most amazing men in my life. Don't know what I'd do without him. I love him so much."

Anyways I don't know much else. I hope all my fellow CFers are preparing for winter. Getting their flu shots, and doing their therapies so we can all avoid hospital stays this year :) I will update after my dr appt next week. Have a good rest of the week. 

~God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment