The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hospital-Day 4&5

Just a quick update yesterday I got my PICC line placed: 
My new accessory for the next 2 weeks or so. 
Discharge plan is for tomorrow late morning early afternoon. I'm excited to get home. I miss my baby, my dad has sent a few photos to me: 
I miss him, so when I get discharged the first spot is to the pet store to get him a treat, I know I'm a sucker for that face. 

Today is pretty chill as most Saturdays at a hospital are. I may have some visitors later. My one older sister came the other day and my other sister came yesterday and my dad has been stopping up. I also had some friends up. Its good to see everyone-the perk of staying local. 

Well I will write soon. It's almost time for a treatment and then a shower. 

~God bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment