The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hospital-Day 6 & Home

I'm home!!! I'm very happy to be home with my BoBo. I'm on home IV's but that's the least of my worries. After I got discharged my first stop was the pet store. I had to buy my baby a present...and I ended up buying him a new harness, and collar. In my defense they were all on sale. Then we stopped at the grocery store for food. Then home. The home health nurse came showed us how to do meds(we know but it's protocol). 
It's great to be home...I'm currently on VEST I have an IV at 10:00 then bed. 
I was thinking about this yesterday and today...only a CFer can lose 5lbs(which is good usually when I'm sick I lose more) and Gain stomach muscles. Oh the life of having CF, but you know what: i love my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Here's the table we set up for all my IV equipment: 

I also have 2 antibiotics; Zosyn which looks like this(my favorite IV type):
and levaquin(not pictured but I do it once a day and unfortunately it has to be hung on a pole).

Bo was also happy I was home: 
Well I will continue to update on my process at home. Thank you all again for the wonderful well wishes, prayers, texts, calls, and visits. It truly means a lot.

~God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment