The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Thursday, November 12, 2015

21 Days...Day 21

I can't believe today's my 21st birthday. It seems like just yesterday I started the countdown. There's so many things in life is like to share, and I probably will eventually share on here, but I just wanted to narrow down a few important things I've learned in the past 21 years. Now to say I'm 21 is a huge blessing in itself because as you know I was told I'd never live to be 16 lite lone 21. 
Today I feel blessed. 
My last and final lesson(for now); don't ever take your life for granted. It's as simple as that. I'm not a perfect person and never will be, but remember to cherish every moment. 

Remember, "life may be a climb, but the view sure is great." 

~God Bless 


No comments:

Post a Comment