The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Sunday, November 1, 2015

21 Days...Day 9

Wow, I can't believe the countdown is almost all way done. 

The one lesson I learned a long time ago and I still try to abide by it today is: it's okay to be yourself. 

Everything about you is perfect in your own special way. Sometimes the hardest thing is learning to accept ourselves. The one thing I always remind myself when sometimes I start thinking about things to much, as a lot of us do; God created each of us special in our own way, let's not disappoint him and be someone were not. Be the best YOU! 
One of my favorite books I read often that reminds me that being myself is wonderful, is a book called Do You Think I'm Beautiful. I highly suggest you pick it up. 

~God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment