The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Decision Week

As this week has finally approached, it has me thinking about what really is going to happen. This week, in 4 days to be exact I will be having a consult with an ENT and hopefully we'll put a plan in place for my sinus surgery. 
It's to the point now where it's just agrivating me. I want it taken care of. I want to feel better. How I've been feeling the last few months is not my "normal". It's become my normal; when I'm asked how I feel I say good, not even realizing that I've felt like this for so long it is my normal, even though it's not. Does that make sense? 
My short term goal is currently to get my sinuses cleaned out and focus on getting my health back to my "normal". 

My long term goal is to move past these health things for a while, and I know once my health is back to normal that will happen. To me CF is something I have, NOT who I am. 

I am so excited to get past this little bump in the road and to start really enjoying life. I have big plans this year. 2016 is going to be a great year with great memories to be made. 

I will post an update after I have my appointment, and I'm excited to take you all oh this exciting journey! 

~God Bless 


No comments:

Post a Comment