The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Grace



It’s been a simple hot minute since I’ve sat down to write. 

In my head I have so many things to write about and to update everyone on but sometimes it just doesn’t seem to be the right time. 

But then again-is it ever the “right” time? Sometimes I need to just write what’s on my mind and puzzle it together as I go, and that’s just what I’m going to do now. 

Writing as I’ve said countless times is therapeutic for me. 
Writing/typing is medicine.

I’m not going to get on here to write about what’s going on(Covid ‘19). We all know what’s going on with that and I would like to steer away from that and put a different angle to it. 

Have you ever heard the saying: “a journey of a thousand miles, starts with a single step”.

Life is a journey. 
Your life begins the day you decide to make a difference and run for your dreams. 
Your life begins the day you realize what your “WHY” is. 

My boyfriend and I have deep conversations all the time and the one thing we talk about a lot is something called “Grace”.

You hear grace you may think something with church or religion, but when I think grace I think “patience” & “simplicity”.

Everyday I see people(especially now) who are quick to judge, quick to place blame, quick to be mean to someone when things don’t go their way. 

Grace is a 5 letter word that can make or break things. 

During the last few months; grace is something that has been lost. 

Patience has been lost. Kindness has been lost. Meaning had been lost. 

We’ve gone from being “friendly” people to thinking we’re “entitled”.

Entitlement is not something to be proud of. 

As i sit here and write this-I don’t have notes. I don’t have checklists. I write what I feel needs to be heard. 

And Today as I sit here and just be one with my thoughts I can’t help but hope that maybe this jumbled post can do some good. 

During the last few months, I’ve had a different perspective on things. 

I am a little thankful for these last few weeks. It has reminded myself to slow down and really appreciate those who mean the most to me. 

The extra time I’ve gotten to spend with certain people that I won’t ever get back. But I’m so thankful that it’s brought us closer together. 

The main thing that I’ve taken and hope to keep is how little I actually need in my life...and how precious moments are. 

I have my God. I have my family.
That is all I need. 

I talk all the time about how precious life is and to dream as big as you can and to make as memories as you can. Don’t miss out on life. 

I have dreams so big and I know they’ll all come true.
I know this life I’m living won’t always be perfect. 
I’m not perfect. 

I can and will always work to be the best I can be but I will forever be perfectly imperfect. 

This life is precious. This life is beautiful. 
Don’t take things for granted. 
Dream your dreams and let nobody tell you any different. 
Live your life the way God intended. 

But don’t ever pass up the important things. 

Be your perfectly imperfect self. Do good. 
Make memories. And NEVER forget that the little things mean the most. 

I know as long as I have God on my side, my family,  and I do my best to help others...the little things will mean the most. 

In the next few weeks I will be resuming my Vlog channel on YouTube(Paige: The Joys of Having CF).  Feel free to follow along there or on “The Joys of Having CF” Facebook page, and on Instagram: @paigecf94 

Stay tuned! & I hope we all remember what life truly is about:

It’s about learning to take “a journey of a thousand miles, that starts with a single step”.
.....all while having a little bit of Grace.

~God Bless 


No comments:

Post a Comment