The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Thursday, November 5, 2020

In the Midst of it All

All day my heart has had a tugging to blog. My blog posts haven’t been consistent along with my Vlogs, but there’s times “in the midst of it all” when your heart tells you what you have to do.


I don’t blog or Vlog everyday, not even every month but when the calling comes I write. That’s when my thoughts roll and that’s when I know it’s a moment to stop and put it all out. It’s time to pull out my biggest strength and write. 


Writing for me has and always will be therapeutic. Saying what’s on your heart and mind is always the best time to write. 


These last 8 months have been crazy. After my hospital stay in February and starting Trikafta it sometimes feels as though the worlds been tipped upside down and rolled down a hill and we’re all just trying to stand up. 


There’s so much we all can say. I can say. Everyone can say about the last 8 months. 

I’m not going to say anything. My thoughts are my own, as well as everyone else’s. 


What I will say though, is that these last 8 months have reminded me that my life motto’s that I strive to live by everyday of: “everything happens for a reason”, and “live each day as if it were your last” have given me more peace than ever before. 


You see, we all take life for granted. Life is a gift. It’s a moment. It’s a second. And it can be taken away in an instant. 


The last 8 months I’ve had peace. I haven’t gotten frazzled. I haven’t stopped living my life. 

Knowing that I am far from perfect. Probably one of the most imperfect people around. But always trying to live my life each day, knowing everything happens for a reason, and life each day as if it were your last-it gave me peace. Everyone’s lives have been tipped upside down but I’ve had peace in my heart knowing I live my life that way, and I haven’t gotten frazzled or extra stressed. Instead I’ve come to realize I’ve “conditioned” myself and lived my life through the years so that when horrible things happen I still have peace. 


And I truly know that I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, and sometimes at the end of the day I know I didn’t live my life how I should or did what I should but I tried. 

I know without a shadow of a doubt everything does happen for a reason. 


These last 8 months, through the midst of it all, I am thankful that I life my life minimal. I strive everyday to live my life to the fullest. Be with those you love. Don’t sweat the small stuff and truly know that everything happens for a reason. 


We may never understand the reasons thing happens. But God does. And I know in my heart he will never steer us wrong. I trust in him. I live my life and I thank God everyday for a new day to be a better “me”.


And through the midst of it all...we will all still be ok. 


~God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment