The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Sunday, January 22, 2012

CF appt. Update & Day 4-7

Okay so first i'll update you all on my doctor's appt. I had on Wednesday. BEST.APPOINTMENT.EVER! When I did PFT's I blew a 97%. I have NEVER blown a 97% in my whole life. I am the healthiest i've ever been in my whole life and I am so thankful and I thank God every single day for the health he's blessed me with. As one of my friends said to me "God was talking to my lungs that day". I agree 100%.

Okay so next, As many of you know i'm doing a little 30 day blogging challenge, well i missed days 4-7 bad I know but since day 4-6 sort of went together i'm really not that far behind ;)

A picture of me and My best friend, talk about my pets, and a animal i'd like to keep as a pet. So the answer is the same for all of them. My dog Beauregard(Bo).
Bo is my mini Yorkie. He will be 3 years old in June, and I will have him a total of 3 years in October. How time flies is insane. He is totally my best friend, and my baby. His real name is Beauregard(only said when he's in trouble) but we call him many things, Bo, BoBo, Little Man(his favorite), Bear Bear, & Prince Bo. Can you tell he's my baby? He's my "main man" as I tell everyone haha. He has dog clothes, a carseat for the car(yes he has a carseat-don't judge) hehe, he loves toys, and he is a dog of many different colors & hairstyles. He is truely is my best friend. So here are a couple pictures of me and my "main man".


This is a picture of Bo the 2nd day I got him.


Bo in the car :)
My baby & me-yes we're matching :)
So lastly Day 7 was what is your dream wedding, well i'm only 17 but my dream wedding is a beach wedding, a classy, ellegant, fun wedding.


So i'm going to try to update more this week. Love you all. ~God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment