The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

One of my greatest Memories

4 years ago today me, my mom, my dad, and my sister started out on one of the greatest adventures ever. My Make~A~Wish trip. We were going to Bora Bora. We were all super excited, especially since we weren't entirely sure how big the island was. Come to find out it was only 5 miles big :) if you want to see the original post I'll link it right here: Make~A~Wish Trip.

Let's just say it is a memory we will all have forever and I will always be forever thankful for the Make~A~Wish foundation. There are definitely children much sicker than I am who should be doing their wishes, and I'm just thankful that I was allowed to have one of my greatest Wishes come true. It is truly a memory I will remember forever, and for that I am thankful. It really goes to show that "Dreams DO come true".

Lastly, here is a link of pictures from my Make~A~Wish trip: Make~A~Wish Album
 
~God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment