The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's been a while

So, I want to apologize again for not doing a blog post since October 1st. So for 29 days. Well I'm just going to give a quick little update on what I've been up to in the past 29 days, and I WILL try to become better at blogging more often. So In the last 29 days I've:
*Got the Flu Shot :)
*Started my 28 days of Tobi
*Went to Ohio
*Spent time with family in Illinois
*Took my baby to get a haircut(my Yorkie, Bo)
*Been enjoying life
*Enjoyed the last few days of nice weather
*Put money down on a new vehicle :)
& most importantly...
*STAYED HEALTHY.
If anyone knows me, normally in October I get sick and sometimes go into the hospital. Well i'm still really healthy, and I'm going to try to shoot for a hospital free year!! If I can make it 7 more months, it will make 1 year since i've been in the hospital...fingers crossed.
I can't get sick this winter, there's to much exciting things going on. In December Me, My mom, My dad, and my baby are packing up the vehicle and heading to Florida for about a week or so. We're going to see our friends there, and possibly go on their yacht, and visit my grandma and grandpa down their also.
Also, in February sometime, we're going to Arizona for a couple days. I can't afford to get sick, and in 13 days it's my birthday. WOOHOO!! I'm so excited, but I'm most excited that I'm so healthy for being almost 17. Some people aren't as lucky. I'm so thankful for how healthy I am, and I thank God everyday for everything he's blessed me with.
Lastly, if you guys could, could you keep my friend Jordan in your prayers, she's 17 and has CF, we've become very good friends, she's in the hospital right now, you can visit her at her website: www.justbreatheforjay.com
Love you all...will write soon. ~God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment