The Joys of having CF

The Joys of having CF

Saturday, November 7, 2015

21 Days...Day 15

Day 15 is a little late; but my life lesson today is: 

Make Memories

I know I talk about it on my blog a lot, but it's true. I think that's part of the reason I love to travel, which I have my parents to thank for that. My dads famous saying has always been, "you will never remember that item or toy you once wanted, but you will remember the trips we took, and you'll always have that memory". And you know what...he's 110% right(more on that in the next few days as well". Now I'm not saying take big extravagant trips, it may just be a little day trip, or a road trip, but if memories were made...it priceless. 

3 of my favorite pictures from 2 favorite memories. 

~God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment